Automotive Inductive Wireless Charging Systems - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Inductive Wireless Charging Systems Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 78.2% during the forecast period. Rising demand for shift towards green cars which are eco-friendly, improved investments in infrastructure development and in-house charger growth by OEMs and improved sales of PEVs in major regions worldwide are some factors impacting the market growth. However, high cost pressure on OEMs from demand side and high installation cost are hampering the market growth. One of the major trends in the market is the introduction of on-road dynamic wireless charging systems.
Automotive Inductive Wireless Charging Systems are powered by a battery system that is charged by plugging an external power supply when the vehicle is not moving. When the vehicle is on the road, the battery pack is charged in small amounts through regenerative braking, these vehicles are referred to as plug-in EVs. These vehicles contain all EVs, hybrid EVs, and plug-in HEVs. Automotive Inductive Wireless Charging Systems are also known as electric drive vehicles.
Amongst types, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles segment is likely to grow at a maximum CAGR during the forecast period, owing to government in major developed economies such as the U.S, Europe and Japan intends to rise the fuel efficiency and diminish vehicle emissions across the world. This will lead to the rise in the demand of automotive inductive wireless chargers market.
By geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the Automotive Inductive Wireless Charging Systems market throughout the forecast period due to high production and sales of PEVs in China and Japan. Also, China is the largest market for WCS because of the cutting edge in the technology, the domestic presence of major automakers and augmentation in infrastructural development.
Some of the key players in Global Automotive Inductive Wireless Charging Systems Market include Fulton Innovation LLC, PowerbyProxi Limited, Mojo Mobility, Robert Bosch GmbH, ChargePoint, Inc., AeroVironment, Inc., ECOtality, Inc., Gill Industries, Texas Instruments Evatran, WiTricity, Qualcomm Technologies, Momentum Dynamics, Continental AG, WiPower Technology Company, and Mopar.
• Hybrid Electric Vehicles
• Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
• Magnetic resonance
• Battery Electric Vehicles
• Electromagnetic induction
• Commercial vehicles
• Passenger vehicles
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.