Automotive Safety System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Safety System market is accounted for $82.8 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $195.33 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.0%. Factors influencing the market growth are growing demand for safe, efficient, and convenient driving experience, strict government regulations and rising demand for luxury cars regarding vehicle safety. Moreover, increasing demand for electric vehicles and autonomous vehicles are some of the major opportunities during the forecast period. However, software failures in applications and security threats are likely to hamper the market growth.
Automotive safety is the procedure of designing and construction of safety systems for the vehicle. It helps in avoiding an accident, saves passengers and drivers from getting injured. With extensive research and development in the automotive field, high-end and high-performance cars are trending up. It provides safety related functions for all types of vehicles at a minimum cost.
By technology, active safety systems is expected to be the fastest growing segment due to rising demand for autonomous vehicles. It works to avoid the threat of a collision or an accident. Some of the components of active safety include automatic braking systems, stability control system and sensor systems. By On-Highway Vehicle, passenger cars commanded the highest market share due to the increasing number of purchasing passenger cars, rising demand in GDP, growing population and infrastructure developments.
Asia Pacific region is attributed to hold the largest market share owing to the rising demand for production of vehicles in countries like China and India and growing sales of luxuries vehicles in Japan.
Some of the key players in global Automotive Safety System market include Denso, Infineon, Continental, Valeo, Autoliv, Knorr-Bremse, Hyundai Mobis, Robert Bosch, Delphi Automotive, ZF Friedrichshafen, Magna, Mobileye, Takata, Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd, BMW AG and Ford Motors.
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Passive Safety System
• Whiplash Protection System
• Occupant Protection
• Active Safety System
Off-Highway Vehicles Covered:
• Construction Vehicle
• Agriculture Vehicle
On-Highway Vehicles Covered:
• Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
• Passenger Cars (PC)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.