Automotive Terminals - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Terminals Market is accounted for $11.63 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $30.90 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period. Some of the factors such as increasing demand for electrical systems in the vehicles, government policies regarding the installation of safety technologies are driving the market growth. However, highly consolidated terminals and design issues with high voltage terminals are some of the factors hindering the market growth.
Automotive Terminals are an electronic or electromechanical device that is used to fix load or charger with the cell or batteries. It comes in various sizes, rider and designs. Terminal designs and sizes also depend on the end-use in the automobiles. A terminal is fitted at the end of the wire also with a fastener. The connection can either be provisional or permanent.
Depending on Current Rating, 40 ampere segment has estimated to grow in the market during the forecast period. Rising equipment of electronic applications that function in the range of below 40 Ampere such as wiper motor, mirrors, and electronic fuel booster is likely to drive the growth of this segment. By geography, Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest market growth rate during the forecast period due to rising sales of self-driving vehicles, growing demand for next-generation vehicles and government initiatives concerning the use of environment-friendly exciting vehicles.
Some of the key players profiled in the Automotive Terminals Market include Aptiv PLC, Delphi, Furukawa Electric, Grote Industries, Keats Manufacturing, Lear, Molex, PKC Group, Sumitomo Electric, TE Connectivity and Viney Corporation.
On–Highway Vehicles Covered:
• Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
• Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
• Passenger Car (PC)
Current Ratings Covered:
• Above 100 Ampere
• 40–100 Ampere
• Below 40 Ampere
Electric Vehicles Covered:
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
Engine Types Covered:
• Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
Off-Highway Vehicles Covered:
• Construction Vehicle
• Agricultural Vehicle
• Battery System
• Body Control & Interiors
• Cooling, Engine, & Emission Control
• Lighting System
• Safety & Security System
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.