Automotive Turbochargers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Turbochargers Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period. Growing demand for powerful and fuel-efficient gasoline-powered vehicles, increasing reputation of electric vehicles and strict government emission norms used for fuel efficiency vehicles are some of the key factors driving the market growth. However, rising implementation of electric vehicles and accessibility of low-cost conventional technologies are hindering the growth of the market. Growth of electric turbocharger and expansion of ball bearing turbocharger are some of the trends for the market.
Automotive turbocharger acts as a turbine that is determined with the energy of exhaust gas developed by the internal combustion engine. In general, a turbocharger consists of two parts namely turbine and a compressor that run similar with the help of a shared shaft. A turbocharger increase the fuel efficiency of the engine by pushing additional clean air into the engines to burn fuel and distribute greater power.
By technology, variable geometry turbocharger (VGT) is important for specific controlling of NOx and particulate emissions. Furthermore, shifting preference can be attributed to the stipulation of several benefits such as raising the engine effectiveness, decrease in lag time, and price efficiency than the counterparts. It is a family of turbochargers, typically intended to permit the efficient aspect ratio (A: R) of the turbo to be altered as conditions change. This is done because optimal aspect ratio at low engine speeds is extremely different from that at huge engine speeds.
In terms of geography, North America is anticipated to dominate the largest market share during the forecast period owing towards the strict carbon emission regulations by NHTSA. These regulations force OEMs to appear for innovations to attain engine downsizing. In addition, consumer awareness of fuel efficiency is important to the use of turbochargers within gasoline vehicles and growing investment with the industry players in the North America region.
Some of the key players in Automotive Turbo Charger Market include Continental AG, Delphi Technologies, Inc, Magnum Performance Turbos, Precision Turbo and Engine, Cummins India Ltd, BorgWarner Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., IHI Turbo America, Eaton Corporation Plc, Turbo Energy Private Limited, Bosch Mahle Turbo Systems GmbH & Co., Synopsys, Inc., Bullseye Power, LLC, Fengcheng Xindongli Turbocharger Co., Ltd., Rotomaster International, Turbonetics Inc. and THE TURBO ENGINEERS GmbH.
• Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT)/Variable Nozzle Turbocharger (VNT)
• Wastegate Technology
• Twin Turbo
• Other Technologies
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
• Heavy Commercial vehicle (HCV)
• Passenger Vehicle (PV)
• Agriculture Tractors
• Construction Equipment
• Off the Road Vehicles (OTR)
• Sports cars
Fuel Types Covered:
Price Ranges Covered:
• Mid Automotive Turbocharger
• Low Automotive Turbocharger
• High Automotive Turbocharger
End User Covered:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.