Automotive Wheel - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Wheel Market is accounted for $31.25 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $56.25 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Factors such as improved vehicle dynamics, rising vehicle production, growing demand for luxury cars, increased demand for lightweight materials and rise in the promotion of budget cars are some factors boosting the market growth. However, factors such as low maintenance and volatility in raw material prices are restricting the market growth.
Based on vehicle type, passenger vehicles segment held significant market share during the forecast period. Heavy R&D along with emergence of cost efficient passenger cars has more encouraged the product demand. By Geography, Asia Pacific region is anticipated to be the largest market. The growth for the market in this region is due to a variety of factors such as attractive FDI from governments, improved infrastructure spending, increasing per capita income, economic production cost, lenient environment rules and so on. Additionally, the number of vehicles on the road is growing due to the improving road infrastructure and increase in disposable income.
Some of the key players in automotive wheel market include Accuride, Alcar, Borbet, Citic Dicastal, Enkei, Hitachi Metals, HRE Wheels, Iochpe-Maxion, Kalink, Mangels Industrial, Mefro Wheels, Rays, Ronal, Steel Strips Wheels, Superior Industries International, Thyssenkrupp, Topy Industries, Vossen Wheels, Weds and Zhejiang Wanfeng Auto Wheel.
Vehicle Classes Covered:
• Luxury Priced
• Agriculture Tractors
• Construction and Mining Equipment
• Carbon Fiber
• Other Materials
• High performance
End Users Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
• Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
• Passenger Vehicle
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.