Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) Market is accounted for $537.04 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $2,130.77 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 18.8% during the forecast period. Increasing capital expenditure of companies in offshore oil & gas industry and rising defense spending of countries worldwide are the major factors driving the market growth. However, a high operational cost of AUVs is restraining the market growth. Moreover, development and incorporation of advanced technologies in AUVs would provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
Autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) is a self-controlled robotic machinery used to survey water bodies, sea beds, and check the chemical and biological properties of water. AUVs are capable of providing highly accurate data and information such as superior quality maps of the deep seafloor. Autonomous underwater vehicles are unmanned and controlled via remote sensors and are mounted with high-resolution video cameras, mechanical manipulators, as well as automatic tools that are capable of drilling and collecting samples.
Based on type, the large AUVs (more than 1,000 meters) segment is likely to have a huge demand. Increasing demand for large AUVs for use in military & defense and oil & gas exploration applications is fueling the growth of this segment of the market. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. The increasing adoption of advanced underwater systems in emerging economies in APAC, including China and India, is resulting in significant growth opportunities for the manufacturers of AUVs in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) Market include Atlas Elektronik GmbH, BAE Systems, Bluefin Robotics, Boeing, Boston Engineering Corporation, ECA Group, Fugro, Graal Tech, Hydromea S.A., International Submarine Engineering (ISE), Kongsberg Maritime, L3Harris Oceanserver, Lockheed Martin Corporation, SaaB AB and Teledyne Marine.
Hardware Components Covered:
• Steering and Positioning
• Automation Systems
Propulsion Systems Covered:
• Electric System
• Hybrid System
• Mechanical System
• Shallow AUVs (up to 100 meters)
• Medium AUVs (up to 1,000 meters)
• Large AUVs (more than 1,000 meters)
• Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV)
• Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV)
• Underwater Unmanned Vehicle (UUV)
• Laminar Flow Body
• Multi-Hull Vehicle
• Streamlined Rectangular Style
Payload Types Covered:
• Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers (ADCPs)
• Echo Sounders
• Synthetic Aperture Sonars
• Other Payload Types
• Collision Avoidance
• Archeology & Exploration
• Search & Salvage Operations
• Oil & Gas
• Environmental Protection & Monitoring
• Military & Defense
• Scientific Research
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.