Battery Metals - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Battery Metals Market is accounted for $14.80 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $20.89 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. Rising adoption of electric vehicles and growing demand for batteries in the automotive industry & stationary battery energy storage (BES) are the major factors driving the market growth. However, disposal of batteries waste that has toxic effects on the environment is restraining the market growth.
Battery Metals corresponds to metals used in batteries such as lithium, graphite, nickel etc. They are widely used in electric vehicles and various electronic devices based on the requirements.
Based on application, the starter, lighting, and ignition (SLI) segment is likely to have a huge demand as it has been the key application area in the market for battery metals during past many years. SLI battery is used in conventional vehicles for starting and igniting the engine and provides electricity to the car. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. This share is attributable to China as it is the largest battery manufacturer in the world. The manufacturing capacity of China is owing to its dominance over the supply chain.
Some of the key players profiled in the Battery Metals Market include Albemarle, American Battery Metals Corp, Bolt Metals, China Molybdenum Co Ltd, Freeport-McMoRan, Galaxy Resources Limited, Gangfeng Lithium Co Ltd, Glencore, SQM, Sumitomo Metal Mining Co Ltd, Umicore and Vale.
• Electric Vehicles (EVs)/ Electric Mobility
• Electronic Devices/ Consumer Electronics
• Starter, Lighting, and Ignition (SLI)
• Stationary Battery Energy Storage (BES)/ Energy Storage Systems
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.