Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market is accounted for $11.30 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $84.00 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 28.5% during the forecast period. Huge investment in IT sectors by the businesses and increase in data due to digitization and automation are the major factors driving the market growth. However, complexity in extracting valuable insights out of humongous data source is restraining the market growth.
Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) is the provision of statistical analysis tools or information by an external provider that benefits organizations understand and use insights from large information sets in order to advance a competitive advantage.
Based on deployment type, the hybrid cloud segment is likely to have a huge demand as it enables organizations to take the advantages of both private and public cloud as it offers both cost-efficiency and enhanced security. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the increasing number of smart phone and internet users, which leads to the generation of big data and rising number of startups and well established companies in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market include Google, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, IBM, Oracle, SAP, Teradata, SAS, Dell Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Salesforce, Splunk, Cloudera, CenturyLink, Qubole, Hitachi Vantara, IRI, GoodData, 1010data and Guavus.
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
Deployment Types Covered:
• Hybrid Cloud
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Ecommerce and Retail
• Energy and Power
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• IT and Telecom
• Media and Entertainment
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.