Big Data - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Big Data market is estimated at $23.56 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $118.52 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 26.0% from 2015 to 2022. Hasty growth in consumer data, superior information security, enhanced business efficiencies are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. However, lack of skilled workers is inhibiting the big data market. Demand for data warehousing and advanced analytics among applications of big data creates ample of opportunities for the vendors in this market.
Storage segment in hardware held largest market share and server segment is anticipated to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period. In software, big data analytics segment is expected to show lucrative growth during forecast period owing to its usage and awareness among the consumers. BFSI and retail segments in End User segment is expected to show a healthy growth during forecast period. North America is anticipated to hold the largest market share. The Asia Pacific region is projected to show great opportunities to the market.
Some of the key players in the market include 1010data Inc, Accenture, Amazon Web, Services, Cisco, Cloudera, Inc., Dell, Guavus, Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., HP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Palantir Technologies, Inc., SAP, SAS, Splunk and Teradata Corporation.
• System Software
• Hadoop distribution products and tools
• Discovery & Visualization Tools
• Big Data Analytics
• Other Softwares
• Network Equipments
• Hadoop-as-a-service (HAAS)
• Visualization & Analytics -as-a-service
• Training and Outsourcing services
• Deployment & Integration services
• Consulting services
Deployment Models Covered:
Date Types Covered:
• Semi-Structured Data
• Unstructured Data
• Structured Data
End Users Covered:
• Energy & Natural Resources
• Government & Public Utilities
• Logistics & Distribution
• Entertainment & Media
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.