Biofertilizers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biofertilizers Market is expected to grow from $1.41 billion in 2016 to reach $3.92 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 15.7%. High cost of chemical fertilizers & pesticides, expanding organic food industry, support from government agencies and hazards of chemical fertilizers are some of the factors boosting the market growth. However, the factors like lack of infrastructure and technological & environmental related issues are limiting the market. Increasing demand for biofertilizers will provide a significant growth opportunity for the market in emerging countries such as China, Japan, India, Argentina and Brazil.
On the basis of crop type, cereals & grains segment is expected to acquire largest market share due to growing usage of biofertilizers by the farmers instead of chemical fertilizers in order to grow cereal & grain. North America region is predicted to occupy highest market share owing to imposition of bans on harmful chemicals used as inputs in agriculture.
Some of the key players in Global Biofertilizers Market include Madras Fertilizers Limited, National Fertilizers Limited, Lallemand Inc., Camson Bio Technologies Limited, Rizobacter Argentina S.A., Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd., Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd., T.Stanes & Company Limited., Biomax, Growing Power Hairy Hill, Labiofam Grupo Empreserial, Mapleton Agri Biotech Private Ltd, Novozymes A/S, Nutramax Laboratories, Inc. and Symborg S.L.
• Soil Treatment
• Seed Treatment
• Other Applications
Crop Types Covered:
• Pulses & Oilseeds
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Cereals & Grains
• Other Crops Types
• Other Products
• Dispersible Granules
• Pure & Mixed Liquid Fermentations
• Phosphate-Solubilizing Bacteria
• Other microorganisms
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.