Bioherbicides - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Bioherbicides Market is accounted for $1.48 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.31 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period. Growing demand for environmental friendly herbicides, low R&D costs, adoption of organic farming practices and growing demand for food safety & quality are circumstances that influenced the market growth. However, less availability and low Shelf Life of Bioherbicides are hindering the market growth.
Bioherbicides are applied in an effort to overcome disease restraints by regularly dispersing an abundant supply of virulent inoculums onto a susceptible weed population. Bioherbicide research directed towards tropical weeds has only recently commenced with active programs but Biological control is usually limited to one or a few closely related species and as such cannot now be considered as an alternative to broad range chemical herbicides, but should be considered as a complementary strategy in integrated weed management systems.
Based on mode of application, foliar segment has estimated to grow in the market during the forecast period. The foliar segment is rising continuously owing to constant technological advancements along with growing economies. The middle-class income also improved the demand of organic products which in turn is boosting the demand and is expected to increase in the future, mostly in developing regions such as Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
By Geography, North America market anticipated growing high owing to government support towards sustainability, health safety and growing demand for organic and pure food is likely to drive expansion of the market in the region. It is likely to expand further on account of consumer awareness about health and environmental issues that are likely to play a vital role in driving the market in the US and Canada.
Some of the key players in the market include Bayer Crop Science AG, BASF SE , Syngenta, Monsanto, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont, Marrone Bio Innovations Inc., Novozyme Biological, Emery Oleochemicals , Andermatt Biocontrol AG, Ecopesticides International, Inc. , ISAGRO Agrochemicals Pvt. Ltd. , Jiangsu Dongbao Agrochemical Co., Ltd, Valent Biosciences Corp, Special Biochem Pvt. Ltd, Mycologic Inc., Verdesian Life Sciences , Seipasa ,Deer Creek Holdings, Hindustan Bio-Tech and HerbaNatur Inc.
Mode of Actions Covered:
• Mode of Action Involving Photosynthesis
• Mode of Action Targeting Enzymes
• Other Mode of Actions
• Other Formulations
• Other Sources
Mode of Applications Covered:
• Seed Treatment
• Soil Application
Crop Types Covered:
• Arable Crops
• Permanent Crops
• Other Crop Types
• Agricultural Crop Types
• Non-Agricultural Crop Types
• Pastures and Forage Crops
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.