Biorational Pesticides - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biorational Pesticides market is accounted for $2.61 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $8.86 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 14.5%. Increasing concern about healthy organic foods, rapid technological advancements & growing agriculture activities, and favourable government initiatives are some of the major factors bolstering the market growth over the forecast period. In addition, growing research & development activities, increasing demand from emerging economies are some of the other factors fuelling the market growth. On the other hand, threats from substitute products, limited product life are the major constraints limiting the market growth.
Among the application segment, foliar spray is projected to register significant growth rate during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to it is appropriate in eradicating herbs, grass, & weed in farm land. Foliar spray helps in restricting pest attacks. North America is likely to acquire the highest market share during the forecast period due to increasing demand for organic food. European region is projected to be the fastest growing market. The growth is attributed to growing demand from organic products and stringent regulations for pesticides.
Some of the key players in Biorational Pesticides market include Agralan Ltd., BASF SE, Bayer, Dowdupont, Gowan Company, LLC, Inora, Isagro SAP, Koppert BV, Marrone Bio Innovations, McLaughlin Gormley King, Monsanto Bioag, Rentokil Initial Plc, Russell IPM Ltd., Summit Chemical, Suterra, LLC, Syngenta, and Valent Biosciences.
Pesticides Types Covered:
• Biorational Nematicides
• Biorational Insecticides
• Biorational Fungicides
• Other Pesticides Types
Crop Types Covered:
• Cereals & Grains
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Other Crop Types
Source Types Covered:
• Other Sources
Mode of Applications Covered:
• Trunk Injection
• Soil Treatment
• Foliar Spray
• Other Modes of Application
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.