Biostimulants - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biostimulants Market is accounted for $1.50 billion in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% to reach $3.79 billion by 2023. The market is expected to grow gradually due to growing importance for organic products in agriculture industry. Rising government funding and increasing concerns regarding sustainable agriculture has broaden the scope for biostimulant manufacturers. On the other hand, huge R&D costs and lack of awareness about biostimulants products are inhibiting the market growth.
Foliar application segment accounted for the largest market share throughout the forecast period. Acid-based biostimulants segment commanded the largest market share, because raw materials for these biostimulants are obtained easily and highly efficient compared to other ingredients. Based on crop type, Row crops segment dominated the market followed by fruits & vegetables segment. Europe accounted for the largest share of the global market followed by North America. Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing market due to the strong demand to improve crop productivity of cereals and oilseeds within the agricultural practices.
Some of the key players in Global Biostimulants Market are Agrinos AS, Atlantica Agricola, Biostadt India Ltd, Brandt Consoliated Inc, Ilsa SPA, Isagro S.P.A., Italpollina SPA, Koppert B.V., Laboratoires Goemar S.A.S, Micromix Plant Health Ltd, Omex Agrifluids Ltd, Taminco, Tradeecorp Internationals, Valagro SPA, Arysta Lifescience Corporation and Lallemand Plant Care.
Crop Types Covered:
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Turf & Ornamentals
• Row Crops & Cereals
• Other Crop Types
Active Ingredients Covered:
o Seaweed Extracts
o Other Plant Extracts
o Amino Acid
o Fulvic Acid
o Humic Acid
• Other Active Ingredients
o Chitin & Chitosan
o Microbial Soil Amendments
o Protein Hydrolysates
• Liquid formulation
• Dry formulation
• Auxym-Italpollina SAP
• Ratchet-Novozymes A/S
• Maxicrop-Valagro SAP
• Pilatus-Arysta Lifescience Corporation
• T-Wave-Valagro SAP
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.