Biostimulants - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biostimulants market accounted for $1.77 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.82% to reach $3.64 billion by 2022. The market is expected to grow gradually due to growing importance for organic products in agriculture industry. Rising government funding and increasing concerns regarding sustainable agriculture has broaden the scope for biostimulant manufacturers. On the other hand, huge R&D costs and lack of awareness about biostimulants products are inhibiting the market.
Acid-based biostimulants segment commanded the largest market share, because raw materials for these biostimulants are obtained easily and highly efficient compared to other ingredients. Based on crop type, Row crops segment dominated the market followed by fruits & vegetables segment. Technological advancements and increasing awareness regarding organic products in developing economies such as Asia Pacific and Latin America are anticipated to fuel the biostimulant products demand. Europe accounted for the largest share of the global market followed by North America.
Some of the key players in the global biostimulants market include Novozymes A/S, Biostadt India Limited, ISAGRO Spa, Valagro Spa, BASF SE, Koppert B.V., BioAtlantis Ltd., The Dow Chemical Company, Acadian Seaplants Limited, Micromix Plant Health Limited, Arysta LifeScience Corporation, Omex Agrifluids Ltd, Taminco Corp., Agrinos AS, Trade Corporation International, and Italpollina Spa.
Active Ingredients of Biostimulants Covered:
• Acid-Based Biostimulants
o Amino acid
o Fulvic acid
o Humic acid
• Extract-Based Biostimulants
• Seaweed extracts
• Other plant extracts
Crop Types Covered:
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Row Crops
• Turf & Ornamentals
• Other Crop Types
• Foliar Application
• Seed Application
• Soil Application
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.