Blockchain - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Blockchain Market accounted for $XX million in 2015 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX% from 2015 to 2022. Blockchain technology is a distributed ledger that uses cryptography to cut down costs in transactions across a number of industries, particularly financial services. It is extremely secure and excludes the need for a reliable third party to validate that a transaction has taken place. Moreover, Transaction will be present on a huge network of computers instead of recording on a single, centralised ledger. All these features put together are expected to fuel the Blockchain market growth.
The finance industry has been very fast in adopting this emerging technology, attributed to its ability to radically drop transaction costs. Other verticals are also witnessing the growth potential. IBM has taken a significant lead in blockchain market. There are a plenty of other players that take the open source code and productize it for a charge. Furthermore, there are many smaller startups occupied in experiments, predominantly with the financial services market.
Some of the key players in the market are 21, Inc., Abra, Inc., Alphaphoint, Bitfury, BTL Group (Blockchain Tech Ltd.), Chain, Inc., Circle Internet Financial Limited, Coinbase, Deloitte, Digital Asset Holdings, Digitalx Ltd. (Digital Cc Ltd.), Earthport, Global Arena Holding, Inc. (GAHI), IBM Corporation, Intelygenz, Microsoft Corporation and Ripple.
Organization Size Covered:
• Large enterprises
• Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
• Public sector
• Media and entertainment
• Other Industries
• Clearing and settlement
• Digital identity
• Smart contracts
• Other Applications
• Middleware provider
• Infrastructure and protocols provider
• Application and solution provider
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.