Bonding Films - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Bonding Films market is expected to grow from $632.41 million in 2016 to reach $1218.14 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 9.8%. Growing demand from transportation and electrical & electronics industry, improvements in adhesive technologies, and robust properties than conventional adhesives are some of the factors boosting the market growth. In addition, raising adoption in wearable technology, growth in semi conductor industry are the other factors propelling the market growth. However, strict government regulations, large storage & heavy transportation costs are hindering the market growth.
Among film types, epoxy films are expected to witness higher growth rate during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to high adoption in electronic industry, strong adhesive properties than conventional substrates. Epoxy bonding films are more convenient to handle, and better performers in rugged environmental conditions. By the end user, electrical & electronics segment is anticipated to command the global market with highest growth rate over the forecast period.
North America represents the largest market in terms of revenue. The Asia Pacific region is expected to register higher growth rate owing to increasing adoption of technologies and raising capital investments from major companies. Moreover, ease of raw materials accessibility, high growth of electronics industry in emerging countries such as Japan, China, and South Korea are driving the market growth in Asia Pacific region.
Some of the key players in global bonding films market include 3M, Arkema S.A., Cytec Solvay Group, Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Dupont, Fastel Adhesives & Substrate Products, Formplast, Gurit, H.B. Fuller, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Hexcel Corporation, Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd., Koninklijke Ten Cate Bv, Master Bond Inc., Plitek, LLC, Pontacol AG, and Rogers Corporation.
Films Types Covered:
• Other Types
• Pressure Cured
• Thermally Cured
• Other Technologies
End Users Covered:
• Electrical & Electronics
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.