Business Analytics - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Business Analytics Market is estimated at $44.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $71.1 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2015 to 2022. The factors that are influencing the market growth include rising demand for the analytics by the organizations due to the growing big data trend, quickly changing business environment and customer choices. However, high execution costs and unwillingness in adoption of business analytics are some factors hindering the market growth. Moreover, scarcity of skilled workers with sound technical capabilities poses major challenge to the market.
Amongst applications, Banking, financial services & insurance (BFSI) and retail industries acquired maximum market share. Tableau was the fastest growing business analytics software company, growing around 80% in a year. North America commanded the largest market share as this region encourages the implementation of business analytics across its diverse organizations followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is extensively witnessing rise in the acceptance of business analytics.
The key players in the global business analytics market are IBM, Infor, Tibco Software, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Microstrategy Incorporated, Oracle Corporation,, QLIK Technologies, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute, Inc. and Tableau Software, Inc.
Deployment Types Covered:
• Telecom and IT
• Media and Entertainment
• Energy and Power
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
• Other Applications
• Search and altering
• Advanced and Predictive Analytics
• Performance and Big Data Management
• Data Discovery and Visualization software
• Content Analytics
• Business Intelligence
• Corporate Performance Management suites
• Other Softwares
End Users Covered:
• Small & Medium Business (SMB)
• Large Scale Enterprises
• Managed Services
• Professional Services
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.