Business Intelligence and Analytics Software - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Business Intelligence and Analytics Software market is accounted for $19.49 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $35.26 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.8%. Rising data quantity, demand of mobile BI and analytics, soaring competition across businesses are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. However, lack of skilled workers and high costs are the factors inhibiting the market. Embedded business intelligence creates ample number of opportunities for the vendors of this market.
Cloud segment in deployment type is expected to dominate the market, which attributes to its fast budding options in the coming years. The escalation of Business intelligence with Cloud will enhance the growth rate by almost more than 80% annually in the next two years. SAP continues to solidify its market leadership in BI and analytics with Oracle being the second-largest vendor. North American market is estimated to be dominant in the present scenario, ascertaining its growth to the presence of dominant IT sector.
Some of the key players of the Business Intelligence and Analytics Software market include IBM Corporation, INFOR, Information Builders, Microsoft Corporation, Microstrategy Incorporated, OpenText, Oracle Corporation, QLIK Technologies, Inc., SAP AG, SAS Institute, Inc., Tableau Software, Inc. and Tibco Software.
• Telecom and IT
• Media and Entertainment
• Energy and Power
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
• Other Applications
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small & Medium Business (SMB)
• Large Scale Enterprises
• Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
• Advanced and Predictive Analytics
• Analytics Application
• Content Analytics
• Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Suite
Deployment Types Covered:
• Professional Services
• Support and maintenance Services
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.