Cable Glands - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cable Glands Market is accounted for $1,679.00 Million in 2017 and is expected to reach $3,207.67 Million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2017 to 2026. Factors such as increasing construction in developing countries, rise in energy demand levels and growing population drive the market growth. However, price volatility in raw materials may restrain the market growth.
A cable gland is a sealing and linking product which is used to connect a cable or wire to a device or to other cable or wire. These cable glands are of different sizes which range according to the cable and wire specification. Also, the cable glands have different sealing capacities according to the material they are made of and hence are used according to the application area.
Based on End User, Oil & Gas segment accounted for the considerable market share during the forecast period due to large-scale up gradation and construction of oil refineries. By Geography, Asia Pacific held the largest market share during forecast period due to high adoption of industrial equipment.
Some of the key players profiled in the Cable Glands Market include CMP Products, Elsewedy Electric, Jacob Gmbh, Eaton Group, Sealcon Llc, Bartec Group, Abb Ltd., 3M, Hubbell Incorporated, Amphenol Corporation, Cortem Group, R.Stahl Ag, Emerson Electric Co, Warom Technology Incorporated and Thomas and Betts.
• Hazardous Area Cable Glands
• Industrial Cable Glands
• Stainless Steel
• Other Materials
Cable Types Covered:
• Armored Cable Glands
• Unarmored Cable Glands
• Control Boxes
• Connector for Electrical Devices
• Data Cable
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Oil & Gas
• Manufacturing & Processing
• Aerospace & Defense
• Power and Utilities
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.