Calibration Services - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Calibration Services Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Increasing quality awareness, protective maintenance, and strict government regulations are some of the key factors influencing the market growth. In addition, rising end user industries such as medical devices manufacturing & power generation is one of the major opportunities during the forecast period. However, factors such as high competition and lack of skilled labor are limiting the market.
Calibration is undertaken to compare the performance of a measurement instrument against a measurement standard. Calibration indicates traceability of the instrument, accuracy of the measured data. Industries across the globe are increasingly adopting calibration services in their production process. Calibration undertaken at regular intervals helps in identifying any faults with an instrument at the earliest opportunity, which reduces downtime and increases output.
By Service, electrical calibration service segment acquired significant share on account of share information through the electrical services. By End user, electronic manufacturing segment registered considerable share during forecast period. By geography, Europe dominated with the largest market share for global calibration services market due to demand for onsite calibration and rising downtime among end users.
Some of the key players in the global market include ABB Group, Endress+Hauser, ESSCO Calibration Laboratory, General Electric , Keysight Technologies, Inc. , Micro Precision Calibration , Optical Test and Calibration Ltd, Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG. , Trescal, Inc. , Siemens AG, Technical Maintenance Inc., Tradinco Instruments, Transcat, Inc., Agilent , Consumers Energy, GE Kaye, Bruel & Kjae , Tektronix, SGS and Lockheed Martin.
• Third-Party Services
• In-House Laboratories
• Original equipment manufacturer (OEMs)
End Users Covered:
• Industrial & Automotive
• Electronic Manufacturing
• Aerospace & Defense
• Material production
• Agriculture and food production
• High Technology
• Other End-Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.