Carotenoids - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Carotenoids is accounted for $1.19 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $1.98 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing demand for natural colorations, rising health ailments like obesity and nutrient deficiency and changing consumer preferences towards natural nutritional supplements are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, stringent regulatory and approval norms and harmful effects of carotenoids are restricting the market growth. Moreover, growing R&D for the advancement of high-value natural carotenoids is one of the major opportunities during the forecast period.
Carotenoids are organic pigments that are originated in various plants and organisms. They give bright yellow, red, orange colour and protect these species from the dangerous effects of light, air and sensitizer pigments. These products act as antioxidants and protect the body against chronic diseases, cellular damage, and the effects of aging. They are majorly used as food colouring agents.
By type, beta carotene segment acquired considerable growth. Beta carotene is predominately found in fruits and veggies with a red, orange, or yellow color. Beta carotene plays crucial roles in the body’s fight against free radicals. By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest market growth rate during the forecast period owing to changes in lifestyle and food consumption among consumers and rise in the pharmaceutical and energy industries.
Some of the key players in the Carotenoids Market include BASF SE, DSM NV, Sensient Technologies Corporation, Döhler Group, ExcelVite Sdn. Bhd., Kemin Industries, Inc., FMC Corporation, Chr. Hansen A/S, Allied Biotech Corp, Algatechnologies Ltd, EID Parry Ltd, Cyanotech Corporation, Valensa International LLC, Farbest Brands, D.D. Williamson & Co., Inc. and Guangzhou Leader Bio-Technology.
• Natural carotenoids
• Synthetic carotenoids
• Other Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.