Cartonboard - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cartonboard Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. Growing demand for premium and high-performance packaging products and a strong level of new product developments in under-developed markets are some of the factors propelling the growth of the market. However, due to the lack of development in the area of white line chipboard and increasing demand for virgin fiber is hampering the growth of the market.
Cartonboard is a multilayer material of cellulose fiber derived from wood. These layers are combined in the wet state on the board machine and may comprise one or more different types of pulp. The top layer usually has a smooth white pigmented coating based on china clay and/or calcium carbonate. The reverse side may also be coated or it may be white, brown, cream, or grey in colour depending on the grade of fiber used.
Based on the end-user, the food and beverages segment is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing investment to enhance the packaging and shelf-life of frozen food to meet the demand is expected to bring innovative packaging solutions. By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as increasing government concerns of Asian countries associated with packaging wastes are likely to compel companies to adopt environment-friendly options, such as folding cartons, as a viable choice for packaging.
Some of the key players profiled in the Cartonboard Market include WEIG, Qualvis Print & Packaging, Orora, MPS Packing, Box-Pak, JK Paper, Grigeo, Cartoveneta, BPIF Cartons, Jaymar Packaging, Barcelona Cartonboard, ALLPACK, Mayr-Melnhof, and Glossop Cartons.
End Users Covered:
• Cosmetics and Toiletries
• Food and Beverages
• Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
• White Lined Chipboard
• Uncoated Recycled Board (URB)
• Solid Unbleached Sulphate (SUS)
• Solid Bleached Sulphate (SBS)
• Folding Boxboard (FBB)
• Coated Recycled Board (CRB)
• High-Quality Graphic Printing
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.