Cellulose Nanoparticles - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Market for Cellulose Nanoparticles accounted for $66.8 million in 2015 and is projected to reach $808.29 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 42.8% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. The nano cellulose market has been raised by the commercial development driven by the ever-increasing prices of petroleum and the high-energy intensity in production of chemicals and synthetic polymers. Varied applications of cellulose nanoparticles in pharmaceuticals and Food & Beverages industries are favoring the market. The present market scenario is accounting for productive speculations from government affiliations and private companies through it are projected to achieve new heights with growing applications in different fields.
High volume segment has many applications which are widely used in diabetic medicines and other pharmaceutical tablets and capsules. They are used to protect food that is used as a low-calorie replacement for carbohydrates moreover they are used as antimicrobial films and components in superabsorbent polymers. North American demand for nanoparticles is high, due to the demand for nanotechnology and nanomedicine. However, Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market owing to growth in the automotive nanoparticles industry.
Some of the key players in Cellulose Nanoparticles market include BASF SE Corp., Blue Goose Biorefineries Inc., Borregaard, Bowil Biotech, Cellucomp Ltd., Celluforce , Cocosong Food Industries Sdn. Bhd., Colorado School Of Mines, Cp Kelco, DAICEL Corp., Earthrise Nutritionals Llc Headquarters, Lohmann & Rauscher Inc. and Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd.
• High-Volume Applications
o Automotive-Body Components
o Packaging-Fiber/Plastic Replacement
o Personal Care-Hygiene And Absorbent Product
• Low-Volume Applications
o Aerogels-Oil And Gas Industry
o Construction-Air And Water Filtration
o Construction-Gypsum Wallboard Facing
o Construction-Insulation And Soundproofing
o Industrial-Viscosity Modifiers
• Novel Applications
o Electronics-Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (Oleds)
o Photonic Structures-Films
o Industrial And Medical-Additive Manufacturing
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.