Chip Scale Package (CSP) LED - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Chip Scale Package (CSP) LED Market is accounted for $625.96 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2991.23 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 19.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are high enclose density, increasing demand for chip scale package (CSP) LED and lesser cost due to the luxury nature of packaging are driving the growth of the market. However, adoption in premium products is inhibiting the market growth.
The CSP technology not only reduces thermal debauchery but also facilitates size and cost reductions. The most significant challenge faced by LED manufacturers is dropping power loss that occurs in form of heat. Many LED manufacturers are opting for CSP equipment, which facilitate size reduction by straight attaching the LED on the PCB panel.
Based on Power Range, High-power segment acquired significant growth due to the increasing demand for CSP LEDs in automotive and general lighting and high area lighting, road lighting, and architectural illumination. By geography, Asia Pacific is leading the market owing to high economic growth in the region and focus of governments towards energy proficient lighting solutions and growing demand in developing countries such as China and Japan.
Some of the key players profiled in the Chip Scale Package (CSP) LED Market include Unistars, Shenzhen Mtc, Seoul Semiconductor, Samsung Electronics, Plessey Semiconductors, Osram Opto Semiconductors, Nichia, Lumileds, Lumens Co., Ltd., LG Innotek, Lextar Electronics, Genesis Photonics, Everlight Electronics, Epistar, Cree, and Cambridge Nanotherm.
Power Ranges Covered:
• Low- & Mid-Power
• Automotive Lighting
• Backlighting Unit (BLU)
• Flash Lighting
• General Lighting
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.