Chlor-Alkali - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Chlor-Alkali Market is accounted for $88.95 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $157.46 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. High growth in end-user segments and promising growth of the chemical industry in emerging markets are the major factors driving the market growth. However, the environmental impact is restraining market growth.
Chlor-alkali is a scientific procedure to manufacture chlorine, soda ash, caustic soda, and their derivatives. The procedure takes place through the electrolysis of saltwater.
Based on application, the chlorine segment is likely to have a huge demand due to increasing demand for chlorine and its derivatives particularly from the petrochemical industry for the production of products like PVC, Chloro-Methane/ HCFC/PTFE, etc. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period. China is the largest and fastest-growing Chlor-alkali market in the region. With the continuous increase in the capacity of chlor-alkali, the country has an upper hand, as the manufacturing costs in the country for chlor-alkali are low.
Some of the key players profiled in the Chlor-Alkali Market include Akzonobel N.V., Axiall Corporation, Bayer AG, Covestro AG, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Hanwha Chemical Corporation, Nirma Limited, Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), Olin Corporation, Solvay SA, Tata Chemicals Limited, Tosoh Corporation, Tronox Limited and Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co Ltd.
• Caustic Soda Lye
• Caustic Soda Flakes
• Diaphragm Cell Process
• Membrane Cell Process
• Mercury Cell Process
• Sodium Hydroxide
• Hydrochloric Acid (HCL)
• Sodium Hypochlorite
• Caustic Soda
• Soda Ash
Sales Channels Covered:
• Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.