Clickstream Analytics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Clickstream Analytics market is expected to grow from $556.92 million in 2016 to reach $1,646.51 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 16.7%. Growing demand for eCommerce which leads to rise in consumer data, huge acceptance of traditional techniques to digital techniques is favouring the market. In addition, raise in data privacy issues and regulations are hampering the market.
Customers accessing the internet in huge number have acquired the largest market share which is dominating the basket analysis and personalization segment. By end user, retail and ecommerce segment is growing rapidly due to the increase of clickstream data in daily life and rising demand for online shopping. North America followed by Asia Pacific is dominating the clickstream market with the use of new technologies.
Some of the key players in global clickstream market include Webtrends, Vlocity, Inc, Verto Analytics, Inc, Talend S.A, Splunk, Inc, SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Jumpshot, Inc, International Business Machines Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Google, Inc, Connexity, Inc, At Internet and Adobe Systems Incorporated.
• Website/Application Optimization
• Click Path Optimization
• Basket Analysis and Personalization
• Traffic Analysis
• Customer Analysis
• Other Business Applications
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
• Medium Enterprises
Deployment Models Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Travel and Hospitality
• Transportation and Logistics
• Telecom and IT
• Retail and Ecommerce
• Media and Entertainment
• Energy and Utilities
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.