Cloud Automation - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cloud Automation market is poised to reach $70.98 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 12.92 % during the forecast period. Some of the key drivers for the market growth include dynamic nature of cloud computing, increasing focus on life cycle management, and growing deployment of hybrid clouds where as security, compliance, interoperability, privacy are hampering the cloud automation market. U.S. is the largest market for cloud automation. Asia Pacific and Europe are expected to grow at a faster pace during the forecast period. Growth in Europe is mainly attributed by the EU government support and initiatives taken by government to enhance digital communications between people and them. Latin America and Canada are anticipated to have prospective growth during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the global cloud automation market are Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Microsoft Corporation, CA Technologies Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Inc., EMC Corporation, Flexiant Limited, Skydera Inc, VMware Inc., CloudVelox Inc., Parallels, Skytap, Inc., Google and HP.
Deployment type covered:
• Private cloud
• Public cloud
• Hybrid Cloud
End Users covered:
• Cloud service providers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.