Cloud IAM (Identity and Access Management) - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cloud IAM (Identity and Access Management) Market is poised to reach $5.32 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 25.48% during the forecast period. Some of the major factors driving the cloud IAM market are rising rates owing to cyber-crime detection and recuperating from consequent losses. The boost in the number of small and medium scale businesses in countries such as the China, South Korea, Japan, U.K., and India are other factors contributing to the growth of the cloud IAM market. Some of the major factors hampering the market are absence of trust and inefficiency in assurance of identity for cloud services and applications. Additionally, the growing adoption of solutions among enterprises and the budding IoT trends are poised to offer new opportunities to the market in the coming years.
Industries such as healthcare, BFSI, energy and oil & gas, telecom & IT are anticipated to witness a considerable growth for cloud IAM during the forecast period. North America is poised to hold the biggest market share, whereas Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global Cloud IAM market are Sailpoint Technologies Inc., Ping Identity Corporation, Onelogin Inc., Okta, Microsoft, Intel, IBM Corporation, EMC Corporation, Dell, CA Technologies, Centrify Corporation, HP and Oracle.
End User’s covered:
• Public Sector and Utilities
• Telecom & IT
• Energy, Oil and Gas
• User provisioning
• Single Sign-On (SSO)
• Password Management
• Audit governance and Compliance Management
• Access Management
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.