CNG Dispenser - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global CNG Dispenser Market is accounted for $141.0 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $296.9 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. The low running costs of natural gas vehicles and the emission policies are driving the market. However, the possible transition to bio fuels is restraining the market.
The CNG dispenser is a variant in fuel dispensers, where the respective fuel that is compressed natural gas is pumped into the vehicles. The demand for CNG dispensers are being increased due to the efficiencies of CNG i.e. low in pollutants, high in yielding heat content, great calorific values and being very economical etc. Various type of alloys are used in manufacturing the dispensing equipment.
Based on flow rate, the up to 100 kg/min segment is estimated to hold good market share during the forecast period. This type of flow is suited for light-duty vehicles that require quick filling. For instance, vehicles such as vans, pickups, and sedans need random refuelling.
Asia Pacific is expected to grow magnificently during the forecast period. A wide variety of industries such as manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, textiles, and automation in the region is expected to drive the CNG dispenser market in the Asia Pacific region during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the CNG Dispenser market are Gilbarco, Tulsa Gas Technologies, Tatsuno, Scheidt & Bachmann, Sanki, Fortive, FTI International, Korea EnE, Kraus, Lanfeng, Parker, Censtar, Compac, Dover, Piusi, Bennett, Tokhein, Neotec, Wayne and Tominaga.
Flow Rates Covered:
• Up to 100 Kg/Min
• Up to 50 Kg/Min
• Up to 15 Kg/Min
• Time Filling
• Fast Filling
• Dealer Owned & Dealer Run
• Company Owned & Company Run
• Company Owned & Dealer Run
• L-CNG Filling Stations
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.