Coastal Surveillance - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Coastal Surveillance market accounted for $30.62 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $48.73 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. Growing demand for cloud-based security solutions, increase in the frequency and sophistication of cyber frauds and attacks and emergence of big data analytics are some key factors boosting the market growth. However, lack of skilled professionals is restricting the market growth.
Coastal surveillance act as a “virtual fence” that is recognition, identification, tracking and destruction of the intruders. Coastal surveillance systems are also coupled with geographic information systems to provide the efficient management and operation of automated container placement for security purposes.
By End-User, Naval held significant growth during the forecast period due to several advantages such as availability of wider tracking areas, less interruption, and easier coordination. Based on geography, Asia pacific commanded the largest market share due to availability of well-developed Coastal Surveillance systems due to transportation from different countries.
Some of the key players profiled in the Coastal Surveillance include Northrop Grumman Corporation, The Raytheon Company, Thales Group, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Kongsberg Gruppen, Frequentis AG, Vissim as, Saab AB, Selex Es S.P.A, Elbit Systems Ltd., Signalis S.A.S, Indra Sistemas, S.A., Controp Precision Technologies Ltd. , Rolta India, Kelvin Hughes and Tokyo Keiki Inc.
• Moderate-Scale Surveillance
• Large-Scale Surveillance
• Command & Control
• Surveillance & Reconnaissance
• Electronic Warfare
End Users Covered:
• Coast Guard
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.