Coated Flat Glass - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Coated Flat Glass Market is accounted for $25.68 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $37.90 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. Rising usage of flat glass in contemporary architectural designs is fueling global flat glass market. Further, rising Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) in automotive industry is driving the flat glass market. The increasing demand of solar panels, photovoltaic cells, and E-glass is creating new growth opportunities for the players in the flat glass market. The increasing price of raw material and absence of suitable logistic supply chain management in developing countries are posing challenges for global flat glass market.
Asia Pacific is the leading market of flat glass followed by Europe and North America. Asia Pacific is also the fastest growing region of flat glass due to the demand of passenger car from developing countries and immense urbanization in this region. China solely covers about half of the global market share of flat glass followed by Japan.
Some of the key players in the market include Saint-Gobain, AGC Glass, Central Glass Co., Ltd., Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd, Taiwan Glass Group, Asahi Glass Co., Ltd, Carlex Glass, Pilkington Group Limited, CSG Holding Co., Ltd, Guardian Industries Corp, SCHOTT, Scheuten Glas, Corning, Cardinal Glass Industries and Magna International.
o Residential Buildings
o Commercial buildings
o Refurbishment and Interiors
• Solar Energy
• Automotive Industry
Flat Glass Type Covered:
• Self-Cleaning Glass
• Mirrored Glass
• Low-E Glass
• Extra Clear Glass
• Laminated Glass
• Solar Control Glass
• Sol-gel Technology
• Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
o Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD)
o Low Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (LPCVD)
• Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.