Coding and Marking - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Coding and Marking Market is accounted for $4.62 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $9.29 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as increased need for product identification and brand protection, high demand for fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and growing demand from food and beverages industry are boosting the market growth. However, availability of counterfeit coding equipment & inks and increased raw material prices are restraining the market growth.
Coding and Marking is the method of printing various information and data on different surfaces. Coding and marking equipment is used to print on products to communicate credible data to clients and manufacturers about the product. Coding includes the printing of manufacturing dates, expiry dates and the size of the packaged lot among other details. These reduce the risk of counterfeiting and protect the brand image among end-users. These codes and markings help ensure traceability and safety of the product and mitigate counterfeiting.
Based on Technology, the Primary Package Coding segment accounted for considerable market share during the forecast period due to the Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) technology which has quick dry nature and is easy to install & user-friendly. By Geography, Asia Pacific held the largest market share due to strict government regulations, high demand from food & beverage and growing export of packaged food items.
Some of the key players profiled in the Coding and Marking market include Brother Industries, Danaher, Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems, Dover, Illinois Tool Works, ID Technology, LLC, Control Print, ID Technology, Guangzhou EC-Pack Packaging Equipment, Beijing Hi-Pack Coding, Matthews International, Weber Marking Systems, Zanasi, Squid Ink and InkJet.
• Spare Parts and Aftermarket
• Paper & Cardboard
Material Colors Covered:
• Other Material colors
• Secondary and Tertiary Packaging Coding
• Primary Package Coding
• Product Coding
• Barcode-Label Printing
• Case Coding
• Pallet Coding
End Users Covered:
• Electronics, Instruments & Machinery
• Chemicals & Construction
• Consumer Products
• Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
• Automotive & Aerospace
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.