Commercial Vehicle & Off-highway Radar - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Commercial Vehicle & Off-highway Radar market is accounted for $94.37 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $723.61 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 25.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing number of autonomous vehicles, rising demand for commercial vehicles, and need for measuring the velocity of vehicles with high accuracy. However, inability of the system to distinguish multiple targets is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Off-highway vehicles come across a variety of terrains that do not have proper visibility. The radar system has the ability to perform in adverse climate or lighting conditions, which go with the working environment of off-highways vehicles.
By vehicle type, commercial vehicle segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it is becoming necessary to tackle speed, distance, and such parameters of the commercial vehicles. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing infrastructure projects initiated by governments in the region.
Some of the key players in Commercial Vehicle & Off-highway Radar include Continental AG, Robert Bosch GMBH, Hitachi, Panasonic, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, HELLA GmbH & Co, Infineon Technologies AG, Aptiv, Magna International, ZF, Valeo, Denso Corporation, Analog Devices Inc, Texas Instruments, NXP Semiconductors, Gentex Corporation, and Elektrobit.
• 77-81 GHz
• 24 GHz
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Medium and Heavy Trucks
• Commercial Vehicle
• Off-hughway Vehicles
• Agriculture Equipment
• Construction Equipment
• Mining Equipment
• Pickup Trucks and Vans
• Long Range Radar
• Short & Medium Range Radar
• Mono Camera
• Stereo Camera
• Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
• Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
• Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
• Intelligent Park Assisst (IPA)
• Forward Collsion Warning (FCW)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.