Connected Enterprise - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Connected Enterprise market is expected to grow from $122.54 billion in 2016 to reach $686.36 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 33.2%. Increasing industrial automation, cost efficient solutions, and growing innovative technological developments such as Mobile Devices, Cloud, and Big Data are the factors bolstering the market growth. In addition, growing adoption of cloud computation is fueling the market growth. However, high initial costs, dissimilar technology skills and IoT standards are the restraints impeding the market growth.
Among the solution segments, remote monitoring system segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period due to developments in technologies. Manufacturing end user segment is witnessing a significant growth driven by increasing investments in analytics to improve operating efficiency. North America accounted for the largest share in global connected enterprise market followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth on account of rising industrial automation and growing technological investments.
Some of the key players in global Connected Enterprise market include Accelerite, Cisco Systems, Inc., General Electric, Geographic Revenue Mix, HARMAN International, Honeywell International, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc., MachineShop Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Parametric Technology Corporation, Inc. (Thingworx), PTC Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Rockwell Automation, Inc., and Verizon Communications, Inc.
• Managed Services
• Professional Services
o Support and Maintenance Services
o Integration and Deployment Services
o Consulting Services
• Customer Experience Management
• Data Management
• Real-Time Collaboration
• Network Management
• Enterprise Infrastructure Management
• Asset Performance Management
• Streaming Analytics
• Security Solution
• Remote Monitoring System
• Mobile Workforce Management
• Connectivity Management
• Application Enablement Platform
• Device Management
End Users Covered:
• Media and Entertainment
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Telecommunications and IT
• Retail and Ecommerce
• Energy and Utilities
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Food & beverage
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.