Connected Logistics - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Connected Logistics Market accounted for $9.72 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $54.80 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 33.4% from 2016 to 2022. The connected logistics market is expected to boost the operational efficiency of various logistics applications such as warehouse management, inventory management, fleet management, tracking and monitoring and telematics connectivity. Factors such as rising demand for the effective management of temperature-sensitive products, growing affordability of components such as sensors and RFID devices, growing need for operational efficiency are favouring the growth of the connected logistics market. Moreover, emergence of IoT connecting devices, innovations in mobile technology and increasing government initiatives are fuelling the market. Lack of standardized regulations in organizational bodies is hampering the connected logistics market.
Asset management segment is expected to dominate the overall connected logistics software market in 2016 and is projected to sustain its growth over the forecast period. North America accounted for the largest share in market owing to its early adoption of connected logistics services, technological advancements and greater connectivity to worldwide locations.
Although there are many international players, some of the key players profiled in global connected logistics market include Accenture, Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cloud Logistics, Eurotech S.P.A., Freightgate Inc., HCL Technologies Limited, Huawei Technologies, IBM Corporation, Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Microsoft, Oracle, Orbcomm Inc., Qualcomm, Samsung Electronics, SAP SE, Siemens and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
• Security and Monitoring Management System
• Logistics Management System
• Warehouse Management System
• Network Management
• Data Management
• Streaming Analytics
• Warehouse IoT
o Warehouse Management System (WMS)
o Building Automation System (BAS)
o Warehouse Control System (WCS)
• Asset Management
o Remote asset tracking
o Predictive asset management and monitoring
• Managed Service
• Professional Service
o Integration and deployment
o Support and maintenance
• Near-field communication (NFC)
• RFID Tags
• Sensor Nodes
Transportation Modes Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace and Defense
• Food and Beverage
• Oil & Energy and Gas
• Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
• Telecom and IT
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.