Construction Flooring Chemicals - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Construction Flooring Chemicals Market is accounted for $3.65 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.45 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing investments in construction sectors, increasing preference for utilization of ready-mix concrete (RMC) are fueling the market growth. However, volatility in raw material cost and unsafe ecological impact of conventional flooring material are hindering the growth of the market.
By Flooring Type, soft covering flooring segment is increased due to the home improvement and residential floor replacement activities is expected to drive the market. In addition to covering floors and improving the look of offices or home décor, rugs and carpet tiles provide a protective layer to floors. These floors are including of rugs & carpets, which are comfortable in appearance, diminish draught and deliver high-quality insulation. Growing popularity of resilient floors such as vinyl tiles in commercial as well as residential applications is normally to play a deterrent role in industry growth. It offers numerous benefits, such as, noise-reducing effect, dust-binding, insulation provides warmth & comfort, and pleasing aesthetics.
By Geography, North America is anticipated to dominate the market due to increasing demand for residential and commercial industry which consists of shopping complexes, corporate buildings, and hotels. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market owing to growing government rules towards energy efficient and smart building tools will boost regional growth of the market.
Some of the key players in Construction Flooring Chemicals market include The Dow Chemical Company, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, PPG Industries, Inc., BASF SE, Sinopec, Tremco Inc, RPM International Inc, Huntsman Corp, LG Chem, Forbo Holding AG, LyondellBasell Industries, Toray Industries, Exxon Mobil Corporation, SABIC, Borealis AG, Akzo Nobel N.V. and Ineos.
Flooring Types Covered:
• Resilient Flooring
• Soft Covering Flooring
• Non-Resilient Flooring
• Other Floorings
• Repair Structure
• Poly Methyl Methacrylate (PMMA)
• Other Products
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.