Content Delivery Network (CDN) - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market is valued at $4.63 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.3% to reach $25.07 billion by 2022. Growing volume of data utilization over internet and rising tendency of digitalization among organizations are the key factors driving the market growth. However, pressure of pricing acts as a major challenge for the market. Rising demand for cloud services provide huge opportunities for the vendors in the market.
The majority of telcos and carriers are yet reselling a third-party CDN or waiting for one more year or longer before they make a serious drive in the market. Security is the biggest and most apparent target market for CDNs, since the significance of next generation security is moving from behind-the-firewall to the edge, therefore edge security. By 2028, there will be no traditional CDN market, but a market where the hybrid CDN boom, providing non-traditional CDN services. In 2014, Akamai accounted for more than 50% of the market.
Some of the key players in global Content Delivery Network (CDN) market are Tata Communications, Ericsson, Chinacache, Internap, Level3 communications, Highwinds, AT&T, Akamai Technologies, Cloudflare, Limelight networks Inc., Max CDN, Amazon CloudFront, Liquid Web, Rackspace and CDNetworks.
Types of Service Provider Covered:
• Cloud CDN
• Telco CDN
• Traditional Commercial CDN
• Hybrid CDN
• Other CDN
o Free CDN'S
o Peer to Peer
End Users Covered:
• Small scale businesses
• Large scale enterprises
• Analytics and Monitoring
• Cloud Storage and Data Security
• Media Delivery
• Digital Rights Management (DRM) and Transcoding
• Transparent Caching
• Web Performance Optimization
• Online Gaming
• E- commerce
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.