Copier Paper - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Copier Paper Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.3% during the forecast period. Factors such as advent of digitalization, increased penetration of electronic devices and easier access to the internet are fueling the market growth. However, electronic devices are being substituted for hard-copies acts as hindrance for the growth of the market.
Copier Paper is a light-weight paper used for copying, writing, and printing in either commercial or consumer applications. Copier paper falls under the category of uncoated free sheet grade and is used interchangeably with printing paper for everyday printing needs. Using copier paper instead of printing paper does not make much of a difference for written content but for image printing, a thicker printing paper sheet needs to be used.
Amongst end user, commercial segment has significant market share during the forecast period. Due to the steady demand for copier paper among educational institutes as well as offices. By geography, Asia Pacific region is anticipated to show growth because the installed base of output equipment such as copiers, printers, electrographic devices, and integrated multifunctional office machines is expanding rapidly, results in continuous growth of copier paper market.
Some of the key players in Copier Paper market include Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd., Georgia-Pacific LLC, Metsa Board Corporation, Packaging Corporation of America, Daio Paper Corporation, Rolland Enterprises Inc., Smurfit Kappa Group plc., Oji Holdings Corporation, International Paper Company, South Coast Paper LLC, Domtar Corporation, Mondi Group plc., North Pacific Paper Co LLC, Pratt Industries, Inc., and Stora Enso Oyj.
Paper Sizes Covered:
• A/4 Copier Paper
• A/3 Copier Paper
• A/5 Copier Paper
• Other Paper Sizes
Material Types Covered:
• Up to 50 GSM
• 50 GSM to 80 GSM
• 80 GSM to 110 GSM
• 110 GSM to 130 GSM
End Users Covered:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.