Crop Protection Chemicals - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to StratisticsMRC, the Global Crop Protection Chemicals market is estimated at $52.21 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $85 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.21% from 2015 to 2022. Due to the expanding population globally the demand for food is rising which in turn is fueling several market sectors in the agriculture industry. That type of market is crop protection chemicals, which consists of different crop chemicals to increase agricultural yield. Rising demand per hectare yield and increasing demand for food that is free from harmful organisms is boosting the global crop protection chemicals market. Some of the major challenges which the Crop Protection Chemicals market will face are increasing resistance of pests to crop chemicals, the ban imposed by market regulators, unfavourable effects of these chemicals on people’s health, extinction of rare beneficial species due to the use of crop chemicals, etc.
Herbicides are most widely used and are expected to be the fastest-growing types in the coming couple of years. This is mainly due to the high usage of herbicides for removing out various herbs and useless weeds to reduce the crop loss. The oilseeds & cereals segment is projected to be the fastest growing market in the upcoming years. Increasing demand for cereals & oilseeds and high crop loss mainly due to unsafe herbs and weeds are forcing the market for crop protection chemicals used on cereals & oilseeds.
Some of the key players in the market are The DOW Chemical Company, E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, Bayer Cropscience AG, Syngenta AG, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd, FMC Corporation, BASF SE, Nufarm Limited, Monsanto Company, ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd., Agrium, DuPont, Arysta LifeScience, Novozymes, Valent BioSciences, Nufarm and Cheminova.
o Pyrethrins and Pyrethroids
o Other Insecticides
o Other Fungicides
o Other Herbicides
• Other Types
• Soil Treatment
• Foliar Spray
• Seed Treatment
• Other Applications
Crop Types Covered:
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Cereals and grains
• Oilseeds and pulses
o Soya bean
• Other Crops Segments
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.