Cultivation Solutions - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cultivation Solutions Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.9% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of smart agriculture solutions, huge focus to develop farm yield, productivity and improved expenditure on R&D of smart agriculture are some of the factors propelling the market growth. However increasing concerns over privacy and security are some of the factors hampering the market growth. In addition, adoption of automated solutions for cultivation is the major trend for market growth.
Smart agriculture is the purpose of information and communications technologies in agriculture. Cultivation solutions in smart agriculture comprise of agriculture cloud, compound environmental and control equipment and production support solutions for stockbreeding.
Based on application, agriculture cloud segment is likely to witness steady growth over the forecast period. Use of Cloud computing technology in agricultural areas has greater chance in the overall development. An effective implementation of cloud computing is encouraging in agricultural sector. The modern era of cloud computing technology is very helpful for centralized the all-agricultural related data bank such as Soil-related, weather, Research, Crop, Farmers, Agriculture marketing, fertilizers and pesticide information. By geography, North America is expected to have the largest market share and dominated the market during the forecast period, owing the adoption of technologically advanced solutions in smart agriculture is high in American countries such as the US, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico.
Some of the key players profiled in the Cultivation Solutions include Ag Leader Technology, Deere & Company, HEXAGON, Monsanto, Syngenta, Trimble, Envirotech Cultivation Solutions, Rhythm Cultivation Solutions and Services, Critical Cultivation Solutions, Netafim, Global Garden and Certhon.
• Compound Environmental and Control Equipment
• Agriculture Cloud
• Production Support Solutions
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.