Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
"According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) Market is accounted for $5.7 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $20.19 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 19.5% during the forecast period”. Quick development of portable data system combined with increase of innovative data-intensive functions provides a huge growth opportunity in the deep packet inspection market. Requirement for innovative system performance management is one of the major key factors fueling the market growth. However lack of awareness in cybercrime is the major key factor restraining the market growth.
Standalone product segment is accounted for the highest revenue in the market during the forecast period owing to the huge increase in the adoption of integrated products. More over Telecom and IT segment is expected to register at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to its raising concerns for data protection and consistency. Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of smart phones and technological advancements coupled with the rising residents in the region.
Some of the key players in Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) market include Allot Communications Ltd, Arbor Networks, Inc., Bivio Networks, Inc., Blue Coat Systems, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Extreme Networks, Inc., Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company, Intel Corporation, International Business Machine Corporation, NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Procera Networks, Inc., Qosmos, Sandvine Incorporated, Symantec Corporation and Viavi Solutions.
• Government and Defence
• Telecom and IT
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Other Verticals
o Critical Infrastructure
o Industrial Control Systems/SCADA
o Oil & Gas
• Integrated DPI
• Standalone DPI
• Support and Maintenance
• Network Performance Management
o Traffic Management and Application Visibility & Control
o Network Analysis and Forensics
• Data Loss/Leak Prevention and Management
o Content Intelligence, Monitoring and Filtering
• Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
o Anti-Virus, Malware, Spam and Bot
o Denial of Service Prevention
o Threat Extraction
o Zero-Day Protection
o Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
End Users Covered:
• Telecom Service Providers
• Cloud Service Providers
• Other End Users
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Business(SMBs)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.