Demulsifier - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Demulsifier market is expected to grow from $2.08 billion in 2016 to reach $2.88 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 4.8%. Rise in crude oil production, growing market for green demulsifiers, and increasing demand from emerging economies are some of the factors driving the market growth during the forecast period. However, stringent government regulations on using toxic chemicals are restraining the market growth.
By demulsifier type, oil soluble demulsifiers are leading the market with highest market value during the forecast period due to its properties in extrication water in oil emulsion in crude oil. Among all the application segments crude oil application is projected to command the market with largest market revenue over the forecast period. Growth in crude oil production among regions cause demand for the demulsifiers.
Middle East region commands the market with largest market revenue due to high availability of crude oil. Growing demand from U.S. is driving the North America market. Asia Pacific region is expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to the demand from petroleum refineries and crude oil processing stations.
Some of the key players in global demulsifier market include Akzonobel N.V., Baker Hughes Incorporated, BASF SE, Clariant AG, Cochran Chemical Company, Croda International PLC, Direct N-Pakt Inc., Ecolab Inc., Halliburton, Huntsman Corporation, Innospec Inc., Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Nova Star LP, Reda Oilfield, Rimpro India, RoEmex Limited, Schlumberger Limited, and The DOW Chemical Company.
Demulsifier Types Covered:
• Water-Soluble Demulsifiers
• Oil-Soluble Demulsifiers
Formulation Types Covered:
• Demulsifier Formulations
• Surfactants Type
• Sludge Oil Treatment
• Lubricant Manufacturing
• Crude Oil
• Petro Refineries
• Oil-Based Power Plants
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.