Diaphragm Pump - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Diaphragm Pump Market is accounted for $4.05 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.59 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2017 to 2026. Diaphragm pump or membrane pump is a type of positive displacement pump which uses a sequence of reciprocating action of diaphragm and valves to pump fluid. Diaphragm pumps consist of a diaphragm, driving mechanism, two valves and displacement chamber. These pumps are designed to handle varying pressure ranges and different flow rates. Factors such as development in water, wastewater, & sanitation sector and growing demand in the chemical industry are fueling the market growth. However, problems associated with pulsation are restraining the market growth. Development in Power Generation Facilities is creating an opportunity for the Diaphragm Pump in the coming years.
Amongst Mechanism, Air Operated segment is likely to gain momentum in recent future, as it offer wide variety of applications in chemical, pharmaceutical and oil and gas industries. Air operated diaphragm pumps use compressed gas as an influence supply, which permits them to transfer a large sort of fluids together with slurries, sludge, abrasive, and high viscous fluids. By geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to be the dominant regional market over the forecast period due to the high demand in energy fuel due to growing population and foreign direct investments along with rapid urbanization is the key factor propelling the market growth in APAC region.
Some of the key players in Diaphragm Pump market include Yamada Corporation, Xylem, Inc., Verder International B.V., Tapflo AB, SPX Flow, Seepex GmbH, Pump Solutions Group, Lewa GmbH, Leak-Proof Pumps (I) Pvt. Ltd., Ingersoll-Rand PLC, Idex Corporation, Grundfos Holding A/S, Graco Inc., Flowserve Corporation and Dover Corporation.
• Electrically Operated
• Air Operated
Discharge Pressures Covered:
• Up to 80 Bar
• Above 200 Bar
• 80 to 200 Bar
• Double Acting
• Single Acting
• Metering and Dispensing Pumps
• Fluid Transfer Pumps
• Filter Press Pumps
• Dewatering Pumps
End Users Covered:
• Water & Wastewater
• Oil & Gas
• Food & Beverage
• Chemicals & Petrochemicals
• Paper and Pulp
• Printing and Packaging
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.