Dicamba Herbicide - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Dicamba Herbicide Market is accounted for $334.34 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $678.24 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. The rising need for food security for the rising populace and rising crop loss owing to weed problems, along with changing agricultural practices from traditional to conventional are some of the factors driving towards the market growth. However, some of the factors like the volatility of Dicamba, Stringent regulatory approvals and growing organic food industry are restraining the market.
Dicamba, an herbicide, is utilized for managing the broadleaf weeds in farmland and other non-commercial & domestic applications. Dicamba is uptaken by the weeds via the roots and leaf with small soil residual. It is a chemical compound of organochloride and also a derivative of benzoic acid. It does not present any unusual handling hazards, however, can be moderately toxic when inhaled and ingested by humans. Dicamba may result in ill health by ingestion, skin absorption, or inhalation in humans.
By application, in the agricultural practices, dicamba is increasingly replacing glyphosate as crop resistance for the latter is increasing. This is leading farmers to switch to alternatives such as dicamba, thereby driving the dicamba market.
Based on geography, North America is expected to witness great demand and revenue in the market possessing to the increasing awareness about the benefits of dicamba herbicide among the cultivators and advancement in farming technology is leading to the growth of the market in this region.
Some of the key players in the Dicamba Herbicides market are BASF SE, Dupont, Bosman Group, Monsanto Company, DOW Chemical Company, Syngenta AG, Bayer Cropscience AG, The Andersons, Inc., Helena Chemical Company, Albaugh, Inc., Alligare, LLC, and Nufarm Limited.
• Soil Herbicide
• Foliar Herbicide
Physical Forms Covered:
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Pastures & Forage Crops
• Cereals & Grains
• Other Crop Types
Time of Applications Covered:
• Gas Chromatography
• High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
• Laser Countermeasures System/ Mass Spectrometry-Based Approach (LC-MS/GC-MSA)
• Other Technologies
• Organonitrogens & Carbamates
• Other Classes
Food Tested Covered:
• Dairy Products
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Meat & Poultry
• Processed Food
• Lawn & Turf
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.