Digital Photography - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Digital Photography Market is accounted for $79.12 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $149.98 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing demand for smartphone penetration and rising interest in photography. However, the high price is restraining the market growth.
Digital photography refers to a form of taking pictures that uses devices containing arrays of light responsive sensors to detain pictures focused by a lens. Professional photographer apart, has been adopted by many unpaid snapshot photographers in the recent times as it helps them with the expediency of sending images by email or uploading them on the World Wide Web.
Product, the image sensor segment is expected to remain attractive during the forecast period. It does so by converting the variable attenuation of light waves into signals, small bursts of current that convey the information. By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the largest market share during the forecast period. High purchasing potential of the populations in this region and the maximum demand in the emerging countries.
Some of the key players profiled in the Digital Photography Market include Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Fujifilm Holdings Corp, Olympus, Leica, Panasonic Corp, Toshiba Corporation, Canon Inc., PENTAX, Kodak Co., Sony Corp., Hewlett-Packard and Sigma.
• Interchangeable Lenses
• Non Reflex
• Photo Processing Equipment
• Camera Cell Phones
• Image Sensors
• Memory Cards and Storage Devices
• Digital Still Cameras
• Photo Looks
• Photo Processing
• Photography Software
• Security and Surveillance
• Law Enforcement and Traffic
• Machine Vision
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.