Digital Shpiyard - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Digital Shipyard Market is accounted for $472.55 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $2646.93 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period. Rising usage of cloud-based maintenance systems and growing usage of new manufacturing technologies are the major factors driving the market growth. However, rising vulnerability to cyber threats is restraining the market growth.
Digital Shipyard consists of the latest evolution of cyber "digital" technologies. There are a number of technologies where Digital Shipyard enablers are considered. Technologies such as 3D Modelling, Digital Twin, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) etc. are used by these shipyards.
Based on technology, the robotic process automation segment is likely to have a huge demand as it consists of automating various business processes using AI workers or software robots and sophisticated and time-saving solutions. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the up gradation and use of innovative technologies in the marine sector in economies of the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Digital Shipyard Market include Accenture, Altair Engineering Inc, ARAS, AVEVA Group Plc, BAE Systems, Dassault Systemes, Hexagon, IBASET, IFS AB, KUKA AG, Prostep AG, SAP, Siemens, SSI and Wartsila.
• Large Shipyards
• Medium Shipyards
• Small Shipyards
Shipyard Types Covered:
• Military Shipyards
• Commercial Shipyards
Digitalization Levels Covered:
• Semi Digital Shipyard
• Partially Digital Shipyard
• Fully Digital Shipyard
• Design & Engineering
• Maintenance & Support
• Research & Development
• Training & Simulation
• Additive Manufacturing
• Artificial Intelligence & Big Data Analytics
• Augmented & Virtual Reality (AR & VR)
• Cloud Computing & Master Data Management
• Digital Twin & Simulation
• Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
• Robotic Process Automation
End Users Covered:
• Upgrades & Services
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.