Digital Workplace - Global Market Outlook (2020-2028)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Digital Workplace Market is accounted for $22.70 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $93.14 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 19.3% during the forecast period. Demand for greater flexibility and improved employee experience is driving the market growth. However, lack of training and required education among the workforce is hampering the growth of the market.
A digital workplace is defined as a collection of all the digital tools in an organization that enable employees to perform their jobs at their respective workplaces. Digital workplace consists of tools, platforms, systems, and environment for delivery of work in an intelligible, usable, and productive way. Digital workplace helps in more effective ways of working that helps in increasing employee engagement and productivity. The digital workplace solutions deliver a simple and intuitive user interface to work across various departments in the organization.
Based on the component, the services segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period as professional services help organizations align their digital workplace processes efficiently with required digitalization and mostly these services help organizations maintain a competitive edge in the market and offer various benefits, briefly faster time-to-market, stable operating environments, and reduced governance and compliance risks
By geography, North America is going to have high growth during the forecast period as North America is the most mature market in terms of adopting digital workplace solutions and services. Due to this fact the region is known as a home to a huge number of enterprises and has the abundant technical expertise. North America adopts digital workplace solutions and services to help enterprises have advanced IT infrastructures. The region is a hub for the number of small enterprises, startups, medium and large enterprises.
Some of the key players profiled in the Digital Workplace Market include Cognizant, Infosys, DXC Technology, Capgemini, IBM, Accenture, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Fujitsu, HCL Technologies Limited, Citrix Systems, Inc., Wipro Limited and Atos SE.
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Consumer Goods and Retail
• Telecommunication and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITeS)
• Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
• Government Offices and Public Sector
• Media and Entertainment
• Aerospace & Defense
• Building, Construction & Real Estate
• Energy & Utilities
• Life Sciences
• Travel & Hospitality
• Transportation & Logistics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.