Distributed Energy Generation (DEG) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Distributed Energy Generation (DEG) market is accounted for $61.64 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $194.21 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period. The factors driving the market growth are an expansion in increasing technological advancements and growing demand for distributed energy generation systems. However, increasing the cost of energy generation are restraining the market.
Distributed energy generation refers to small scale energy generation units which generate electricity with the help of renewable resources such as solar, wind, etc. to provide electricity during power outages. Implementation of DEG offers power reliability, reduction in the cost of electricity and many other end-user application benefits.
By End User, commercial & industrial segment is driven during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of solar PV modules for power generation due to their ability to provide clean and quality control is expected to propel the demand for the market. Based on geography, the Asia Pacific in the global scenario has a positive impact on the market due to lack of electricity in rural areas in emerging economies.
Some of the key players in the Distributed Energy Generation (DEG) market are Ballard Power Systems Inc., Capstone Turbine Corporation, Caterpillar Power Plants, Doosan Fuel Cell America, E.ON SE, Enercon GmbH, First Solar, FuelCell Energy Inc., General Electric (GE), Rolls-Royce PLC, Siemens AG, Suzlon Energy Limited., Toyota Turbine and Systems Inc., Vestas Wind Systems A/S and Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd.
• Biomass Energy
• Complex System of Fuel Cell and the Micro Gas Turbine
• Geothermal Power Generation
• Solar Power Generation
• Wind Power Generation
• Wind Turbine
• Solar Photovoltaic
• Reciprocating Engines
• Micro Turbines
• Gas & Steam Turbines
• Fuel Cells
• Combined Heat Power (CHP)
End Users Covered:
• Commercial & Industrial
• Buildings & Institutions
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.