DNS, DHCP, and IPAM (DDI) - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global DNS, DHCP, and IPAM (DDI) Market is valued at $0.58 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $2.56 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 23.6% from 2015 to 2022. The DDI market consists of solutions that deliver and/or monitor internal Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) services, besides IP address management (IPAM). DDI solutions enhance overall IT infrastructure accessibility while decreasing operational expenditure. It is a pace concerning the establishment of smarter networks which are dependable and simple to handle. The growing demand for IPAM solutions is the key factor in the DDI market due to the fast growth of IP-enabled devices. Moreover, Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) is another crucial trend in the industry, because of which internet is made more reliable by safeguarding the DNS. The DNS is endangered to various risks, including cache poisoning and man-in-the-middle attacks.
By Version, the transformation of IPv4 to IPv6 Internet protocol is anticipated to contribute exceptionally to industry growth. The growing recognition of security threats, imminent execution of IPv6, and requirement to streamline IPAM are anticipated to favour the development of DDI vendors. American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) announced that the IPv4 addresses in the U.S. were totally exhausted and would be ready to move to IPv6 protocol in 2015. Such matters are leading to the quick acquisition of IPv6 propelling the requirement for DDI over the forecast period. By region, Asia Pacific accounted the quick adoption of mobile technology and high population, the IPv4 addresses have totally exhausted.
Some of the key players in the market include BlueCat Networks, SolarWinds, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Men & Mice, Invetico, Infoblox, Inc., Nixu Software, Alcatel-Lucent, Fusion Layer, Efficient IP, Cisco Systems, Inc., BT Diamond IP, Incognito Software Systems, Inc, and ApplianSys Limited.
End Users Covered:
• Small and Midsize Business (SMBs)
• Large enterprises
• Integrated service
• Managed service
• Overlay DDI service
• Mobile computers
• Virtual machines
• POS terminals
• Wireless communication devices
• IP telephony
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.