Ductile Iron Pipes - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Ductile Iron Pipes Market is accounted for $4,600 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $9,428 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. The rise in demand for drinking water distribution, increase in urbanization and commercialization, and the strong support by the governments in wastewater management are some of the key factors driving the market growth. However, the more possible chances for rust & corrosion is hindering the growth of the market.
Ductile Iron is a type of cast iron known for its impact and fatigue resistance, elongation, and wear resistance due to the spherical (round) graphite structures in the metal. Ductile Iron is also called ductile cast iron, spheroidal graphite cast iron, or nodular cast iron. Cast ductile iron normally contains over 3 percent carbon; it can be bent, twisted or deformed without fracturing. Its mechanical properties are similar to steel, and far exceed those of standard cast irons.
Based on application, Wastewater piping systems greatly influence the annual costs of utilities. Durability, ease of installation, available standard fittings, and contractor familiarity make Ductile Iron Pipe cost-competitive and the material of choice for current wastewater applications.
By geography, the ductile iron pipes market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to the rise in demand for water supply and irrigation in countries such as India and China. Moreover, china is considered to be a major consumer of ductile iron pipes in Asia Pacific.
Some of the key players in the Ductile Iron Pipes market are Saint-Gobain, US PILE and Foundry company, Mcwane, Kubota, Jindal SAW, Electro-steel Steels, AMERICAN Cast Iron Pipe Company, Benxi Beitai, Kurimoto, Rizhao Zhufu, Xinxing Ductile Iron Pipes, Jiangsu Yongyi, Shandong ductile pipes, SUNS, Angang Group Yongtong, and Shanxi Guanghua.
• Austempered Ductile Irons
• Water-Cooled Centrifugal Casting
• DN 80 - DN 300
• DN 350 - DN 600
• DN 700 - DN 1000
• DN 1200 - DN 2000
• DN 2200 & Above
• Trenchless Technologies
• Drinking Water Distribution
• Other Applications
Sales Channels Covered:
• Direct Channel
• Distribution Channel
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.